Shirodhara (Third Eye Therapy)
Shirodhara is a unique therapy of pouring oil on the forehead from a specific height and for a specific period. Herbal oil is continuously and uniformly poured in a rhythm allowing the oil to run through the scalp and into the hair. This therapy relaxes and invigorates the mind and body leading to a deep tranquil effect. It enhances circulation and balances the Prana Vayu. It soothes the scalp and nourishes the hair.
Shirodhara is a unique form of ancient therapy of pouring oil on the forehead from a specific height and for a specific period continuously and uniformly in a rhythm allowing the oil to run through the scalp and into the hair.
Person is made lie in supine position on dhara table. Eyes and ears are covered with cotton in order to protect it from the overflow of the decoction or oil. Slowly the dhara pot is oscillated and the oil is made to flow on the head in a rhythmic manner which invigorate your mind and body leading to a deep tranquil effect. The procedure is done for atleast 45 min.
- Generates a profound state of relaxation, and brings balance and harmony to body, mind, and spirit.
- Relieves anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress, fatigue, negative emotions, and mood swings.
- Balances your mind by increasing concentration, productivity, and clarity
- Prevents hair loss and damage by nourishing hair follicles, roots and scalp
- Calms down mental irritation & provide sound sleep
- Vata-related disorders
- Neurological disorders
45 Minutes $79
Call today to book your consultation at (289) 621-9698