Boswellia is also known as Salai or Indian frankincense used as aromatic resin and anti-inflammatory.It is very effective in relieving inflammation induced joint pain.The resin is used to detoxify the joint tissue and support comfortable joint moments. It helps to regulate the blood supply to the joints.
Extract of the resin of Boswellia serrata (Sallai Guggulu).
Directions for use:
* At first: 2 times a day tablets to be taken with water after meals.
* Prolonged therapy: 2 times a day 1 tablet.
* Noticeable effect after about one month
Pregnancy can be a contra-indication; consult your Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Rasa – Kashaya (astringent), tiktab (bitter), madhura (Sweet)
- Guna – laghu (light), rooksha (dry)
- Veerya – sheeta (coolant)
- Vipaka – katu
- Dosha – Balances kapha and pitta