Nadi swedan is a unique form of swedan procedure where sweating is induced by passing steam over a localized body part.
Oil massage is given to the body part that is to be subjected to sudation (sweating) treatment, followed by steam treadment.
Benefits of Nadi Swedana
- Relieves pain.
- Relieves edema.
- Brings softness to the body.
- Reduces the stiffness of the joints and keeps them mobile.
- Improves the process of blood circulation.
- It helps in removing the waste products of the body, through the skin.
- All Vata Dosha related disorders
- Facial paralysis